Friday, May 25, 2007

New photos .........

Okay, I have decided to take up photography for real. I thought "why not" and pooey on those who don't think I can do it because I can. So, I have created a website and started an online portfolio. I needed subjects to expand what i had so I gethered my friend and her little girl to start with. I took some together and seperate shots. LOL, well actually I took 225 pictures but I narrowed it down to about 60!

A lighting kit is about $600.00, which I will need. But I have a NEW CAMERA coming in the next couple of days...and this was really the major aspect holding me back. I had an awesome camera, but I need that additional flash for portraits.

2 comments:

Susan Blanton said...

OH you are going to have so much fun. I love photography even if I'm not that great at it. It is so much fun. Can't wait to see your shots. Looks like your off to a nice start. I love natural light photography, I'm just better at that.

Anonymous said...

wow, If you were here, I'll hire you to take the pics on my wedding day!!! Congratulations dear, I do love photography too, and these are fabulous!!!!! WAY TO GO Vicky!!!! I am so happy for you!.