Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The newly done bathroom...

I know, I am always redoing a room or another. I tell you, I watch way to many decorating shows and love to redo room. So we went from a red half bath to a spicy orange and white. LOL, it may not be for everyone...but Trent and I love it. Thye orange is very deep, spicy orange that reminds me of fall and food. Trent and I put up the chair rail, but I did the decorative frames on the bottom half myself. My cyatic nerves bothered me for days afterward, being 5 1/2 months preggo at the time, but I survied. The next room is the nursery! I am planning on having this done in the next 2 weeks so keep an eye out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow,! how gorgeous and Elegant dear Vicky, I LOVE IT!!!!
and I can't wait to see the baby's room!!!!
and also, can't wait for your new pictures!!!!!!!

Scrappytbear said...

nice colour :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, looks great in person too.

BTW, where is the new belly shot??

Wanda