Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Grandmother's 73rd Birthday
Today the ladies in the family got together for my grandmother's birthday party.
It is her first since my grandfather passed so it was nice to get ther out and not be alone. We all went to Jungle Jim's...some of you may not know of this place as I believe it is Canadian, LOL. There was probably about 10 of us there, and other than my aunt who drove her, we were all waiting there to suprise her.
We all ate our meal and then ofcourse the staff had to come out and sing her happy birthday and give her a piece of cake with a sparkler in it. Well, it wasn't really happy birthday....it was more of the army version, you know, "I don't know but I've been told...someone here is getting old"!
Most people dread that part, but my grandmother seemed to enjoy it well enough. I was the only one there who remembered the camera (always good intentions, but you always forget it when you really want some pics), so I snapped the pics for the day.

No comments: