Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pics from the last few days!!!!!


The new bed set. Ok, so I have a really great bed set, but when I want to wash it I don't have another great set to put on. Today I changed that. I wanted to go with something that was not strictly beige where everything in my room is that color. I really like this icy bluish color so when I found it on sale I thought "yup, I'm getting it". It is more modern, and fussy looking, but hopefully is not too girly! It will not replace the other one as the other bed set is really nice as well, but this one is lighter and will be less hot for summer.

This is Dory soaking up the sun on the living room floor. Dory is never far from where I am, so while I was watching tv I could here the noises of Dory chewing on her favorite pinapple. She has the bottom ripped off now and is very very proud of herself,lol!!!!!! Anyway, all the sudden the noises stop so I figure she went somewhere else, but when I looked she was fast asleep with the pinapple toy not far away. I grabbed the camera, and since she is deaf she did not hear me when I turned it on to get the pictures. Isn't she the cuttest little thing, sigh!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL the bed looks soooo comfy and that dog is so darn cute, lol lol
love your small pillows lol. I need to sent you some lo's that i did with your pics, can you email me at pabloyerica@comcast.net or sent me your email dear, thanks :)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I like that color too. Very nice.
What a cute little dog you have.

Dorrie said...

Well I love the colours of your new bed spread ... and it never fails... it's either a dumb cartoon fish or dogs that have the same name as me.. cute dog, but a dog none-the-less!! LMAO

Scrappytbear said...

Awesome :) LOve those colours and Dory is SO so cute!