Monday, August 27, 2007

A day with the nieces!

Well, actually it was visiting a number of family at a local campground, but most of the time it was spent with the nieces.
The is Grammy and Annika having fun in the pool. Taylor helpingAnnika put on her saftey vest. This is Taylor climbing the equipment. She seemed to pose at the top so I'm like "ok" and took the picture tho she did need to move a little to block the blinding sun, LOL!
Another pic of Taylor who loves getting her pic taken! This is Holly on her bike, smiling with her cute dimples! This is the face of concentration right here! She bikes, but has trouble starting. LOL, I don't know how many times I heard her say "this is so hard!" Holly in the pool, having a blast! There was a load of ducks by the pond. All of which woddled off when you tried to get a pic, and since the new lens has not arrived YET, I didn't have much zoom, SIGH!!!
I didn't stay for the fire, or I would have more pics,lol. But the sun was so hot that day and I had a headache and could tell that the heat was getting the best of me. I was not feeling well so home I came!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pics of the girls and of course I love all pics of them. It was a fun trip, all considering, lol.

Wanda

Scrappytbear said...

It was actually a really HOT trip. What is with Valley weather anyway? My house is nice and cool...lol
Nice photos, glad you had a fun day.

Anonymous said...

wow, the girls are gorwing up so fast and they are so gorgoeus, fabulous pictures Vicky!!!tfs