Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another layout....


When I first saw the patterened paper used in this layout from Stampin' Up...I thought that I must have it. Once I got it I didn't have any pics that suited it until just recently.Since I used a soft focus on the picture of my niece Annika, I was comfortable using different patterns and color together. The flower stamps are also Stampin' Up and it was the first time I ever used them (I got them for Christmas).This time thinking of the layout wan't that time consuming as I knew I wanted the rounds "blocks" of paper, what paper and colors etc... Sometimes I hit a pothole when it comes to embellishments ( am I overdoing it, or is there not enough), but I like the balance that I used this time. I always find the journaling the hardest part and actually spent most of the time to do this layout, thinking about what to write. This particular layout is one of my personal favs that I have done in some time. Hoping y'all like it as well!

3 comments:

Scrappytbear said...

Excellent layout! LOVE the papers and the subject, they are awesome! LOVE that big A too. Need me some of those!

Vicky said...

I use a template for those letters.

Ali P said...

I think this is my favorite of yours so far. Very very nice.