Monday, January 08, 2007

CD cover (wedding)

My task for the last two days have been this...reorginize pictures, get them onto disks and off of the computer. Finally I am finished with the years worth of pics and onto wedding photos. I had 3 disks of wedding pics. I took all of them and put them onto the computer where I went through every single one, chose the best of duplictes, weeded out bad ones, did some adjusting and puting them all back onto just one disk.OMG...it took forever I must say!!!!!!! Now I have a huge ache in my eye from strain. I figured if I went through all this trouble I should decprate the CD cover a little. What I did was decorate what fits inside the sleve...so, it had to be thin. Again it is simple...but that seems to be my style I guess. Remember, I did have to fit in those tiny little half moon shaped plastic holders on the inside of the case.
I chose the color and the lilacs because that was my color and lilacs filled the hall at the reception.

3 comments:

Scrappytbear said...

That's gorgeous, quit making excuses for something so pretty! UM Where are my pictures??

Vicky said...

LOL, they have been sitting here on a disk. There is a disk just for you, you will get them.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.