Saturday, February 03, 2007

Friday Night Indulgence....

Sigh...what a relaxing night I had planned for Friday night. I started the evening off with a soak in the whirlpool tub. The hardest choice was deciding if I wanted to put bubbles in or not...cause if I put bubbles in a can't turn the jets on. They are not air, so the bubble bath can "gum" up the jets as they say! So I put out some candles and lit them,put some crystal light in a wine glass, grabbed my fluffy white robe,set the timer for the full 30 minutes and made the water as hot as I can stand it.

After the whirlpool bath I grabbed my snuggly little Dory...who was already waiting for me on the bed half asleep I made some popcorn and grabbed my book. It is the last in the trilogy by Nora Roberts.
I read in bed for a while and I watched Ghost Whisperer. In amongst this time I would pop into the computer room to talk to my hubby Trent. All in all, I had a quiet and relaxing night. Just what a girl needs from time to time.

3 comments:

Scrappytbear said...

God that sounds like heaven. I wish I had been there....without you in the tub but there with no kids and a good book LOL!

Vicky said...

yeah, it's a great tub!!!! I figured Teri you might wanna be alone in there. Maybe sometime you can come up and I'll let ya have a go at it,lol.

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL, yes, that is a kick-ass tub. I live closer than any of you and I still haven't had a chance to use it.

Wanda