Sunday, October 22, 2006

CARD MAKING DAY!!!!!!!!
Saturday I made 20 Christmas cards. 5 of each different kind. Usually I only do cards for a few family members , but this year I had gone to a card party and made 10 cards that day. So, I figure that I am ahead of the game at the moment so I would make one for everyone this year. I still have more to make, but am almost done!!
This "Happy Holidays" card was very similar to one of the card party cards, with a few adjustments.

This "warmest holiday wishes" card is more classic and traditional with poinsettas.

This is "snowflakes"...and it is a different take on one of the card party cards. I love this one!

This is "snowman"..because of the glossy paper and sparkle it is hard to see him (SORRY!!, he is subtle and ore of a modern card. Again, this is a diffrent take on one of the card party cards. Thanks to Teri-lynn (my sister-in-law) for having the card party...it is a good way to get ideas (which she always has plenty of), and I didn't have to spend sooo much time thinking about what I was going to do for cards after. It was easrier to think "I could change this by....", and that way they feel more like my own cards.

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

HI vicky! Your cards are gorgeous! COngratulations I know you are VERY excited with the upcoming arrival of your little one! Enjoy every second It goes by sooooo fast!
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Im so glad when another mommy scrapbooks! IM loving your cards so pretty!
Thanks again