Friday, October 20, 2006


I got the idea to post a blog as a way for family and friends to always be able to know what is going on in my life from my sister-in-law. So here we go!!!!!!!!!! I am almost three months pregnant now and am feeling pretty good most of the time. Morning really are the worst. I dread eating breakfast because I don;t feel like eating, can't find anything I want to eat, and then feel bad for about 2 hours after I eat it. Regardless, of my eating less though, my pants are still getting tighter. This out there who have been pregnant before know exactly what I am talking about don't you. It's a lovely time in the pregnancy. Don't get me wrong though, I am loving being pregnant and actually can;t wait until I start to show.My career is teaching at the elementary level. I have worked in an instistution setting before, but I am better suited to teach. I love it a lot!!!!!!!!! Right now I am a substitute teacher. Wher I live, getting a contract position is actually quite difficult. I have only been doing this for 1 full year,so it may even take a couple more before something comes up. Hopefully not, but I may not have the choice. Aside from what I do I absolutely love photography and scrapbooking. I am looking forward to sharing some pics with everyone, once I get it all figured out.

No comments: