Saturday, July 28, 2007

In the yard....


I love nature pictures....taking them is a hobby. It is not something I want to get into doing professionally (though there is a guy here in the valley who does shot for Nation Geographic and gets paid very well). LOL!!!! ANyway, so I have a large amount of nature shots and nothing to do with them!!! And yet I can't seem to stop taking them.

I treid foe a butterfly, which I got...but I think I am going to keep trying for a prettier butterfly. The one I got was all white and had his wings closed so it's not really worth showing! Maybe by the end of summer i will have one to show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, pretty flowers. I have a shot of a butterfly I took that day at Clem's Farm in Fall River. Not terribly close up but pretty
Wanda

Susan Blanton said...

Beautiful photos, that bee one is really cool, great capture.