Friday, July 27, 2007

Scrapbookingroom/computer room finished!





Okay, so I know that it is not as fancy as some rooms that I have seen but I got what I wanted...which is a scrapbooking room and computer room all in one. Except for the ceiling everything is completely done in this room so it is now being used. I haven't done a scrapbooking page in FOREVER so I think it must be time to christen the scrapbooking room. Eventually this table will be replaced with something perhaps a little smaller or something that I can make bigger when I need it to be.

Anyway, now that all the trim is done we are able to start putting furniture in the recroom as well. the sofabed that we got a good deal on will be here within the week and then I can move the sofa table that goes behind it. The entertainment centre wil come down as soon as the armoir arrives for upstairs (curtesy of our friends)who no longer have the space for it. The bar will be making it's way to recroom shortly (thank goodness, cause it takes up a bit of space in the diningroom). Then once the furniture is placed then I can hang some pictures and add accesories. Just needing a bigger TV now! LOL, it's been a long haul, but now we can start enjying what we've worked for.

Now I'm hoping Teri-lynn will come down and try out the new scrapbooking room. LAst time I had to lug everything upstairs which was a pain and now everything will be at our fingertips...and should we decide to have a drink it's also at our fingertips!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great that the room is finished enough that you can start to use it. Looks terrific, but why would you want a smaller table, lol. Bigger is better, didn't you know.
Wanda

Scrappytbear said...

Looks like that room is too clean and needs someone to mess it up a bit. Bigger is always better. You dont wanna go smaller! honestly! You'll use all the space you have there!

Susan Blanton said...

Looking great. I know you are excited.

Anonymous said...

lovely dear, I wish I had that kind of room lol thank you for sharing , love it!!!!! can't wait for a picture with you in it!!!! :) working lol lol
xoxo
hugs
miss ya, girl