Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please mamas out there, tell me that it is completely normal for a child of Cullen's age to want to eat eveything in sight all day long. Is it? The child always has food in his mouth. Aside from his meals he wants whatever, and I truely mean he wants whatever Trent and I are having, then his snacks ontop of that.
Yes, that is icecream sandwich...it's literally the only junk he let him nibble on, and the rest is stuff formulated for babies, and I always make sure his meals and snacks are balanced but with the amount of food he eats it's amazing he's not 300 pounds!!!! That's an exageration ofcourse. He actually still wears some 9 month pants (though it is the length thst is getting a little to small), he has a little waiste and long body.
LOL, I sure hope he grows out o fit, or by the time he's a teenager he will eat me right out of house and home.

No comments: