Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seriously, no break at all. I can deal with it, but poor Cullen. He has 3 molars and one more coming in! That makes for 12 teeth total. Since Christmas he has not been a day without teething. Unlike most kiddos, Cullen actually does not get a rash and diareha (not spelled correctly, but hey, this isn't a business letter so who cares) but rather he has trouble pooping. Yup, I am talking about poop in my first blog. What a start eh? Poor little guy will be playing and then he starts walking fast in circles, or up and down the hall frantically grunting. It's funny at first but then the fussing comes and the tears because it hurts. Now, it's been like this for a couple of days, and I am confident that GRAMMMY will have a little poopster on her hands tomorrow. Sorry Grammy, hehe. But the lack thereof usually is followed by a day full of dirty diapers. So diappointed that I won't be home most of the day tomorrow. HEHE, not!

No comments: